Exness Standard Cent Account – The popular broker Exness offers the facility to register and use several types of trading accounts. For example, Mini Account, Classic Account, and ECN Account. Because each of these accounts has a one-of-a-kind facility, traders are able to trade to their advantage. In today’s article, we will discuss the Exness Cent Account. As you can understand from the name, all the financial transactions of this account will be calculated through Cent.
As we said at the beginning of the article, today’s article is for those who have a low initial investment to start real trading.
There are many people who are interested in trading with a good broker but due to the high initial deposit requirements in all these brokers, it is not possible to do so. Or you want to start real trading, but you don’t have enough funds in your hand to make a deposit. Basically, the benefit of this cent account is for them.
If anyone wants to start trading with any Standard Lot Broker, the initial amount of investment as per our advice is a minimum of $3000- $5000 and if you start trading in Mini Lot broker, the amount should be minimum $2000- $2500.
Please always remember, bigger balance is always minimizing any associated risk. So, the bigger the amount will reduce the trading risk gradually. So, we strongly discourage anyone who does not effort to invest such capital, does not need to start real trading.
Now the question is, brother, neither I nor we have any condition to invest such mentioned amount. In fact, the question is completely true and according to our latest survey, 90% of traders around the globe have an initial investment of less than $400. So shouldn’t I start forex trading? Definitely do!
Now if you are in the category of this type of trader, then Exness Cent Account may be ideal for you. You can start trading by depositing only $1. But for this, first, you have to register a real trading account with the broker. To register an account visit the broker’s website – www.exness.com. Or you can read the Exness Signup article if you want to know the details of the account registration process.
Hope you already understand this cent account. The main difference between this cent account with other trading accounts is only in terms of profit and loss. We will try to make it clear at the end of this article. First, we have to register the Exness Standard Cent Account. Please visit the official website of the broker for this. Or click – www.exness.com. Or you can read the Exness Signup article if you want to know the details of the account registration process।
Once the account is registered, login to the client cabinet by using your registered email id and password. After logging in, a dashboard will open in front of you. There is a button called “Open New Account” on the top right side or side. Click on it.
After clicking on this button, another new page will appear in front of you showing you the details of different types of trading accounts. From there, click on the “Real Trading Account” button in the “Standard Cent” box.
After clicking, you will see an account registration box in front of you where you have to select the trading terminal, trading password, and currency. Fill out the form correctly and click the “Create an Account” button below.
After clicking on the button, Exness Standard Cent Account will be registered properly and account details will be notified to you via email.
We hope you understand. So let’s go and know the details about the benefits of the Exness Cent Account.
- Minimum investment: The broker offers a minimum deposit of $1 for a cent account. So, if your initial investment is low, then you will get the benefit of starting a real trade with this reliable broker.
- Swap and commission-free: Other forex brokers carry additional charges and commissions for trading which is an additional loss for a trader. There are no additional charges or commissions for Exness Broker’s Cent Account.
- Same spread:: Among the different types of brokers who offer the facility to trade on mini or cent accounts, the amount of spread is higher. In other words, if the spread of the other account is 8 pips then the amount of spread in the case of a cent or mini account is at least 15/16 pips. Which is a lot more than other accounts. Exness Broker’s cent account spread is the same as other accounts. As a result, no additional spreads are charged by this broker.
- Leverage: In the case of other trading accounts, the broker offers the same amount of leverage to the client as it does to the cent account.
- Fund withdrawals and deposits: The main reason for the popularity of Exness brokers is the convenience of instant fund deposits and withdrawals. which means, it does not take more than a second to withdraw funds from your trading account. The broker provides the same facility for deposit and withdrawal of the cents account.
Hope you know and understand the details of the article. If you have any further information, please let us know in the comments section below. We will try our best to help you.