Neteller is the most popular gateway for investing or transferring money in the Forex market. Those who are trading forex in Bangladesh are always facing various problems for investing or withdrawing money as there is no opportunity to make transactions directly from our local banks. That’s why traders are always worried about their investment.
Many people ask us, “what option do you use to trade in a Forex broker?” Most of the time, traders in our country, use account transfer method from other traders account or use some unknown sources to deposit fund by using some third party organizations but none of these options are safe. Because, in most brokers, the way you deposit funds, you have to use the same method to withdraw funds from the broker account.
Now suppose, if you use to deposit funds by transferring from another account, then please think of it, how can you withdraw your invested amount from your trading account? Your broker won’t allow withdrawing any funds by using any other payment system except the Account Transfer method. So, the question arises, How to solve this problem? Please read the entire article in detail. we hope you will get answers to all your questions.
– Video Tutorial –
Neteller is one of the most popular and reliable gateways for investing in the Forex market. The reason behind its greater popularity. it is very easy to get this Neteller in our country and you can easily transfer money to another Neteller account or if you have a Neteller Master Card you can easily withdraw money from any ATM. You can also withdraw Neteller’s funds directly through your local bank if you wish.
How to open a Neteller account?
It doesn’t cost any to open a Neteller account. You can open an account for free. Many people use to buy and sell this Neteller account in Exchange of BDT. Our suggestion is to please never buy a Neteller account that has been registered by anyone else. Remember, registering a Neteller account is completely free and you do not need to spend a penny on this. If you have this article in mind, you can easily open a Neteller account yourself.
After clicking on the Registration button above, you will come to the following form which you will need to complete. Fill out the form correctly and click the “Open Account” button. Your Neteller account will be open and you will receive a confirmation email with your email id. Now you can log in and verify your Neteller account.
How to Verify Neteller Account?
We have encountered the most problems with verifying Neteller’s account. But the funny thing is, it’s a very easy process. We get into this problem because of some of our own mistakes. Now we will discuss how to verify your Neteller account.
Step 1, After opening the Neteller account correctly, you must, first deposit any amount via uploading the money tab or can transfer from other Neteller account users. Then you will get the option to verify your account. The amount can be any, however, from Neteller to Neteller’s minimum $5 can be transferred. If you have Skrill Amount, you can deposit $ 0.01. If you do not have skrill dollars, we will give you $ 0.01 to verify the account.
Step 2, After depositing the Amount – You will need to set up 3 different security questions so that if your Neteller account is blocked for any reason or you have any problem you can recover the account by answering these questions. For the sake of account security, you must answer these questions properly and refrain from sharing them with anyone else. Then, you need to set a 6 digit PIN code for your account. You will need this code when logging in and making a payment to another account. That is, you should use security code when transferring funds from your Neteller account to someone else’s Neteller account. For the sake of account security, refrain from sharing this security PIN with anyone. But if you ever forget this code, you can set it up to recover. So no worries about that.
Step 3, Now you have to upload a copy of the NID / Passport / Driving License to verify your name correctly. Here you will submit two color photographs of your NID / Passport / Driving License. In this case, you need to use the webcam.
Last step, to verify your address, upload a copy of any Utility Bill / Council papers / Court Bill / Bank statement that is in your name. Now take your NID / Passport / Driving License in front of your face. (You must use Webcam to upload this image directly)
NB: When you are trying to verify your Neteller account, please be aware of the followings:
- The uploaded image must be colored. Neither whitening nor photocopying will be acceptable.
- The picture of the NID / Passport / Driving License is clear and your Name and Date of Birth must be visible here.
- The image cannot be scanned and Duplicated. Scanning documents cannot be accepted for any verification. In this case, when submitting the document, you will take a picture directly from your smartphone/webcam and upload it.
- When taking a picture of a document, place it on a clear table, then take good focus on it and take the picture and please be sure that, all the 4 corners of your documents are clearly visible.
- Do not register or verify your Neteller account through a VPN. This may cause your account to be permanently blocked.
- Never open two or multiple Neteller accounts under the same name, it will block your two accounts. Neteller organization does not offer the benefits of using more than one account and when you register the account, your Internet IP is going to be stored on Neteller’s server. So, If you try to register an account by using the same IP, you will be in danger.
- Don’t proceed to open an account with the wrong information. If you do not have the required information, there is no need to register an account in your name. If you do so, You can put yourself in danger.
- Do not use your Neteller account login information using multiple browsers or IPs. This may cause your account to be compromised. One more thing is important, never log in or browse to a Neteller account by using a public internet connection (ex: market, park, hotel, or cybercafe). This may result in your account being permanently blocked.
Please contact us if you have any problems. For more details on verification, please visit the Neteller section of our forum. The link to the forum is given at the end of the article.