Exness Standard Account: We have discussed with you a lot of details about this popular broker. This broker offers a wide range of trading account services for the benefit of traders. One of which is a Cent Account, Zero Account, and RAW Account. However, like these, another trading account is provided which is called Standard Account. In today’s article, we will present to you some information about this trading account so that you can know and understand the details of this trading account. So let’s get started.
Until October 2019, Exness Standard Account was known as Mini Trading Account. Then, the broker offers the advantage of using a few more trading accounts, which is why it is renamed the Standard Trading Account. This account has been around since the beginning of the broker’s business and its popularity is so high that most traders use this trading account to do real trading.
The main reason for the popularity of this type of trading account is the minimum amount of deposit. Due to which, any type of trader can start real trading by depositing a small amount of capital. There are basically many traders who want to trade with low balance deposits but can’t start with good brokers as all these brokers have very high fund deposit ratios.
By registering Exness Standard Account, you can start trading Standard Lot by depositing only $1 in this popular broker. There is also no need to pay any commission on such trading accounts, except spreads. You will also get the facility to withdraw funds through instant deposit and withdrawal services.
First login to the broker’s client cabinet. Use your already registered email ID and password. After logging in, the dashboard will open in front of you from where you will basically create the Exness Standard Account.
There is a button called “Open New Account” on the dashboard. Please click on it. Now you will come across the details of several types of accounts. From there you will see the information on a trading account called “Standard“. Below that, click the “Open New Account” button.
Next, you will be presented with a form similar to the image above where you will determine your trading terminal, leverage, currency, and password. When everything is fine, click the “Create An Account” button below. Now your trading account is ready to use and for depositing funds.
According to the broker, this is the broker’s most popular trading account. Because you can start trading hereby depositing the least amount of capital. we are presenting some information to you.
- You can start trading Exness Standard Account by depositing 1 dollar. So, even if you do not have the ability to deposit a large amount, you can start trading with this broker if you want.
- “Standard Account” As you can see from the name, the lot size of this account is a standard, it means, the unit size is 1 Lot = 1,00,000 units. In that case, if you place any entry of 1 lot or volume then the amount of your profit/loss per pips will be equal to 1* $10 = 10 Dollars. So, you can do standard trading even with a low deposit if you want.
- Like other trading accounts of the broker, you will get the benefit of trading through “Unlimited” leverage. That means you will get the benefits of trading large lots with low balance through this leverage facility.
- No additional charge is required except spread. That is, no commission fee will be applicable.
- You can do real trading in any type of strategy including scalping or hedging. In addition, you will get all the benefits of the broker’s other trading account in the case of this trading account.
There are a lot of people who have been doing real trading for a long time but the broker you are in is not very good or there are some problems. Exness Standard Account is basically for them.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Newsletter Services for Forex Related updates. You can also find us on Facebook and can subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also join our Telegram Channel for real-time trading analysis and discussion. Here is our service sitemap. If you have any confusion please leave your comments below.