Skrill is the most popular medium for investing or raising money in the Forex market. We who are trading forex in Bangladesh are always facing problems for investing or withdrawing money as there is no opportunity to make transactions directly from our country through local banks. That’s why traders are always worried about their money invested. Skrill is one of the most popular ways of trading in the Forex market.
The reason behind its greater popularity is that it is easy to get this Skrill in our country and you can easily transfer money to another Skrill account or if you have a Skrill Master Card you can easily withdraw money from any ATM. Also, you can transfer money directly from Skrill to your local bank account. Clicking the link below will leave you on skrill’s website and by clicking on “Open a Free Account”, you will receive a sign-up form, and your skrill account will be open only if you fill in all your information correctly. Please click the link below to register an account.
Skrill Account Verification
After registering the Skrill Account, you can transact any amount, as the Skrill account is not mandatory to verify. If verification is mandatory for your account, you will be able to see it after logging in. Only then, you will be able to submit verification information.
– Video Tutorial –
Step 1; The easiest way to submit information for verification is to download the app from the Google Play Store and then submit the information. Click this link to download the application on your Android smartphone. Link – https://fxbd.co/2KUAV8L. After the app is being downloaded, login to the account providing your information.
Step 2: After login to the account, two types of information must be submitted for verification. First, you need to upload a color image of your NID / Passport / Driving License, which is in your name, to verify your identity. Remember, you have to take a real shot. If you scan and upload the image, it will be treated as invalid. While taking pictures, Please make sure it should be clear and all the 4 corners of the ID card are easy to understand.
Step 3: Now to verify your address correctly, upload a copy of any Utility Bill / Council papers / Court Bill / Bank statement which is in your name. It may take up to 24 hours for the information to be submitted correctly. Next, your account verification status will be notified via email. Please also visit Skrill official website – www.skrill.com for more detailed information.
NOTE: When verifying the Skrill Account correctly, be aware of the followings:
- The uploaded image must be colored. Neither whitening nor photocopying will be acceptable.
- The picture of the NID / Passport / Driving License is clear and your name and age must be understood here
- The image cannot be scanned and uploaded. Scanned documents cannot be submitted for any image verification. In this case, when submitting the document, you will take a picture directly from your smartphone and upload it.
- When taking a picture of a document, place it on a clear table, then take a good focus and take a picture, and make sure that all 4 corners of your documents are clearly visible.
- Do not register or verify your Skrill account through a VPN. This may cause your account to be permanently blocked.
- Never open two or multiple Skrill accounts with the same name or details, so your two accounts will be blocked. Skrill does not offer the benefit of using multiple accounts and when you register the account, your Internet IP is stored on skrill’s server. If you try to register an account using the same IP, you will be in danger.
- Don’t proceed to open an account with the wrong information. If you do not have the required information, there is no need to register an account in your name. You can put yourself in danger.
- Do not use your Skrill account using multiple browsers or IPs. This may cause your account to be compromised. One more thing is important, never log in or browse a skrill account using a public internet connection (ex, market, park, hotel, cyber cafe). This may result in your account being permanently blocked.
Please contact us if you have any problems. For more details on verification, please visit the Skrill section of our forum. The link to the forum is given at the end of the article.