Exness Broker is operating its financial services since 2008 and till now, this broker is reliable and trustworthy for its strong regulation and trading privileges. This broker is well-known for its Low Spread, outstanding support, and fully automatic payment processing system.
Exness is operated by Nymstar Limited is a Securities Dealer registered in Seychelles. This broker is mainly popular just because of its strong regulation and outstanding customer support. Here is the detailed information about Exness Regulation as follows.
- Nymstar Limited is a Securities Dealer authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) with license number SD025. Reference
- Exness (Cy) Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 178/12. Reference. Exness (Cy) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.eu.
- Exness (UK) Ltd is an Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom under the Financial Services Register number 730729. Reference.
Exness (UK) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.uk.
- Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (CBCS) – Exness B.V. is a Securities Intermediary authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten with license number 0003LSI.
- Financial Services Commission (FSC) – Exness (VG) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in BVI with registration number 2032226 and investment business license number SIBA/L/20/1133.
- Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) – Exness ZA (PTY) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) with FSP number 51024.
- Capital Markets Authority (CMA) – Tadenex Limited is authorized by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) in Kenya as a non-dealing online foreign exchange broker with license number 162.
NB: Here, we have listed the regulation and its detailed information. If you want to check the broker regulation details, please click the “Reference” link to know more and registration details.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Newsletter Services for Forex Related updates. You can also find us on Facebook and can subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also join our Telegram Channel for real-time trading analysis and discussion. Here is our service sitemap. If you have any confusion please leave your comments below.