Is Exness Social Trading legit? to get the answer we need to dig deeper to know about the regulation of this broker. So, let’s replace the question with “Can I trust Exness?”
In simple words, Yes! You can start your trading carrier with this broker just because of their strong regulation, offered services, and outstanding customer support. This broker is well-known for its Low Spread, outstanding support, and fully automatic payment processing system.
The best way to choose any broker, you need to find out its regulation first.
Exness is operated by Nymstar Limited a Securities Dealer registered in Seychelles. This broker is mainly popular just because of its strong regulation and outstanding customer support. Here is the detailed information about Exness Regulation as follows.
- Nymstar Limited is a Securities Dealer authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) with license number SD025. Reference
- Exness (Cy) Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 178/12. Reference. Exness (Cy) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.eu.
- Exness (UK) Ltd is an Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom under the Financial Services Register number 730729. Reference.
Exness (UK) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.uk.
- Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (CBCS) – Exness B.V. is a Securities Intermediary authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten with license number 0003LSI.
- Financial Services Commission (FSC) – Exness (VG) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in BVI with registration number 2032226 and investment business license number SIBA/L/20/1133.
- Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) – Exness ZA (PTY) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) with FSP number 51024.
- Capital Markets Authority (CMA) – Tadenex Limited is authorized by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) in Kenya as a non-dealing online foreign exchange broker with license number 162.
NB: Here, we have listed the regulation and its detailed information. If you want to check the broker regulation details, please click the “Reference” link to know more about registration details.
Is Exness Social Trading legit? – As this broker is regulated by some top-class regulatory authorities so yes! you can start trading by using any type of trading account they offered.
Social Trading is mainly offered to those who do not have knowledge of trading or do not have enough time to check and follow the markets. Just deposit as low as $10 you can start copying trade from professional traders. All you need, just to download their social trading apps and register a trading account first.
If you want to know the detail of how their social trading really works and how can you participate just refer to this “Exness Social Trading” first.
If you want to learn more, please have a look at the Exness Broker section. We have also added a FAQ section where you can find the most common answers. Please refer to the Exness FAQ Section to find your answers.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Newsletter Services for Forex Related updates. You can also find us on Facebook and can subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also join our Telegram Channel for real-time trading analysis and discussion. Here is our service sitemap. If you have any confusion please leave your comments below.