Is Exness regulated in Bangladesh? – Well, exness broker is regulated in different countries with some foreign regulators but unfortunately, it is not regulated in Bangladesh. That means this broker does not have legal authorizations from Bangladesh Govt. and its Central Bank.
But still, you can trade with exness and use all of its services and facilities without having any issues. As you may know, Exness is a very reliable and Trustworthy Broker and operating its business since 2008. The main factors of its popularity are mainly of its strong regulations and outstanding trading facilities. To know more, please visit the broker website – www.exness.com
Here we have listed the regulatory details of this Broker.
- Nymstar Limited is a Securities Dealer authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) with license number SD025. Reference
- Exness (Cy) Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 178/12. Reference. Exness (Cy) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.eu.
- Exness (UK) Ltd is an Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom under the Financial Services Register number 730729. Reference.
Exness (UK) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.uk.
- Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (CBCS) – Exness B.V. is a Securities Intermediary authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten with license number 0003LSI.
- Financial Services Commission (FSC) – Exness (VG) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in BVI with registration number 2032226 and investment business license number SIBA/L/20/1133.
- Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) – Exness ZA (PTY) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) with FSP number 51024.
- Capital Markets Authority (CMA) – Tadenex Limited is authorized by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) in Kenya as a non-dealing online foreign exchange broker with license number 162.
NB: Here, we have listed the regulation and its detailed information. If you want to check the broker regulation details, please click the “Reference” link to know more.
If you want to learn more, please have a look at the Exness Broker section. We have also added a FAQ section where you can find the most common answers. Please refer to the Exness FAQ Section to find your answers.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Newsletter Services for Forex Related updates. You can also find us on Facebook and can subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also join our Telegram Channel for real-time trading analysis and discussion. Here is our service sitemap. If you have any confusion please leave your comments below.