How do I pay someone using Skrill? Sending Money transfers by using skrill is too much simple and easy process. You can send a minimum of $5 to a maximum of $50,000 in a single transaction. Please login to your account first and then select and click the “Transfer” option.
- Please click your receiver skrill email id or user account phone number.
- specify the amount that you want to send
- Select your fund-sending currency.
- Confirm your Security pin received by your email or registered phone number.
- Click the “Confirm” button and the fund will send automatically.
Detailed information can be found on the skrill official website – www.skrill.com
Fund Transfer Checklists
- Please make sure the receiver account email/wallet id/phone number is correct. Because you can not undo the process if anything wrong happens.
- It is advisable your receiver wallet is completely verified.
- If your wallet currency and fund transfer currency will differ then a 3.5% foreign exchange fee will apply.
- Transferring funds to the other skrill wallet will charge a fee of 2.9% in total. (This fee varies depending on your skrill wallet status.)
If you want to learn more, please have a look at the Skrill section. We have also added a FAQ section where you can find the most common answers. Please refer to the Skrill FAQ Section to find your answers.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Newsletter Services for Forex Related updates. You can also find us on Facebook and can subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also join our Telegram Channel for real-time trading analysis and discussion. Here is our service sitemap. If you have any confusion please leave your comments below.